Quite possibly the best virtual learning environment in the world
Dr. William Rankin is an associate professor of English and Director of Educational Innovation at Abilene Christian University in Abilene, Texas. He describes an amazing learning tool, a virtual learning environment so successful its engagement levels can be tranched as follows:
- 86% of participants use it for social knowledge construction
- 58% for system-based reasoning
- 37% for counter arguments
- 28% for harnessing data or evidence to win an argument
- 11% for model-based reasoning
And the name of this learning platform?