Using a tool such as Netvibes or PageFlakes, in the way described in my previous post, you can bring information from websites to one personal homepage. But how to you get that 'feed' from the website to feed your Netvibes or PageFlakes page?
Have a go with the BBC News Site
- Let's navigate through to the BBC Education website. You want to get every new story as it appears on this part of the BBC website, without having to repeatedly visit the BBC.
- On the BBC Education website look for the orange feed button:
- Right-click it. Select 'Copy'
- Flick back over to your personal Netvibes or PageFlakes page.
- Click "Add feed"
- Right-click in the white space
- Click paste.
- Click "add to page"
Have a go with a blog
- Repeat the above process, looking for the orange button on blogs such as this one (can you see it in the top-right?) and the Gaelic blogs in this page.